TEMPLATE - Temporary Inventory Support
Part-time | Victoria, BC
Be Part of Our Story
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 170 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
You’ll help to conduct a fast and effective inventory count for one of our stores, either before or after store close. (5 AM or 10 PM start time).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct accurate and efficient inventory counts to meet key performance measures.
- Ensure all sign-off requirements are completed prior to first shift
- Take accountability for arriving at the store on time for inventory count.
- No Work/Education experience is required; training will be provided.
- Basic math and data entry skills required
- General knowledge of inventory management is an asset.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift medium to large items, up to 40 pounds, while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
At Indigo, we are committed to our communities, our customers, and each other; together we can make a positive impact. We know that fostering diversity and inclusion brings out your full potential and creates a joyful and welcoming environment for everyone. We are driven to be an equitable employer, which highly values your diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that you, in all your uniqueness, belong at Indigo. We welcome all applicants and encourage applications from individuals who identify as Black, Indigenous, a person of colour, LGBTQ2+ and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request to individuals who self-identify as having a disability or special need. Please contact Human Resources at Support-HR@indigo.ca if you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.
TEMPLATE - Temporary Inventory SupportApply
Committed to Measuring, Tracking and Improving Diversity & Inclusion