Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
Salary range: $14.70 - $18.35
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Representatives, at a 5am start time, to move merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor quickly, efficiently and accurately before store opening.
- Facilitate visually appealing displays through merchandising resources.
- Utilize strong organizational and delegation skills to keep track of inventory and replenishment
- Conduct inventory cycle counts, replenish stock, manage product returns, shelve products, and receive and process incoming store merchandise
WHO YOU ARE
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
Committed to Measuring, Tracking and Improving Diversity & Inclusion