Seasonal Customer Experience Representative - Operations
Part-time | Short Hills, NJ
Be Part of Our Story
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 150 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
You’ll help to cultivate an environment that promotes authentic employee and customer experiences and are guided by our culture and mission of adding joy. You role model the Indigo Beliefs by being authentic, seeking inspiration and knowing your audience, and you influence your customers through the stories you tell; connecting them to our brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Receive and process store shipments and deliveries to ensure product is ready for the sales floor
- Organize all aspects of stock room and offsite store room
- Assemble store fixtures
- Inventory and cycle counts
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills when processing phone orders or on the salesfloor
- This role reports directly to the Operations Manager
- This job requires morning availability, including holidays that the mall is open for business
- Experience in specialty retail or a retail environment preferred but not required
- Adaptability, flexibility and a willingness to learn new things and be exposed to all aspects of the store
- Demonstrated commitment to creating an exceptional employee and customer experience
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time, and complete tasks with repetitive motions
- Ability to lift medium to large items, up to 40 pounds, while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques
At Indigo, we are committed to our communities, our customers, and each other; together we can make a positive impact. We know that fostering diversity and inclusion brings out your full potential and creates a joyful and welcoming environment for everyone. We are driven to be an equitable employer, which highly values your diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that you, in all your uniqueness, belong at Indigo. We welcome all applicants and encourage applications from individuals who identify as Black, Indigenous, a person of colour, LGBTQ2+ and people with disabilities.
Seasonal Customer Experience Representative - OperationsApply
Committed to Measuring, Tracking and Improving Diversity & Inclusion