LEADERSHIP OPEN HOUSE
Full-time | Ottawa, ON
Be Part of Our Story
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences? Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best and bring our best self to work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
We are mixing things up and living on the edge. Instead of posting a plain old open position with detailed responsibilities, we are going to keep this super simple: Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a leader for Indigo? Feel free to drop by any of our Ottawa Indigo, Chapters, Coles of Indigo Spirit locations and see us in action! We are looking for qualified leaders, to help us drive our business forward, create lasting and meaningful memories for our customers, and develop our future leaders.
In a nutshell, you could and/or would:
- Lead a team of talented and passionate employees
- Interact with our customers and build relationships with them
- Drive sales
- Oversee store operations
- Ensure every person who comes in contact with your store becomes or remains a loyal customer
Experience Indigo by coming out to meet members of the Indigo leadership team. This is your chance to get to know us and ask questions!
We are really looking for leaders at all levels who have a passion for retail and are as customer obsessed as we are. If you've spent some time in a retail store and have led people, we want to meet you! We are not going to be looking closely at how many years you've worked somewhere or the volume of your current business. This event is really about making connections and giving you an opportunity to experience Indigo.
Open House will be conducted on an Invitation only basis; date / time and location of the event will be provided to identified prospective candidates only. Please submit your application with a valid email address to this posting to be considered.
LEADERSHIP OPEN HOUSEApply
Committed to Measuring, Tracking and Improving Diversity & Inclusion