Seasonal Customer Experience Representative
Contract | Richmond, BC
Be Part of Our Story
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life.
You help to cultivate an environment that promotes authentic employee and customer experiences and are guided by our culture and our mission of adding joy. You role model the Indigo Beliefs by being authentic, seeking inspiration and knowing your audience and you influence your customers through the stories you tell; connecting them to our brand.
- Holds self and others accountable
- Owns self-development and provides continuous feedback to colleagues and Leadership Team
- Shares Ideas with Leadership Team on how to improve the employee and customer experience
- Role models Indigo's High Performance Characteristics
- Inspires a customer-centric culture in stores bringing to life Indigo's mission of creating joy and enriching lives
- Promotes a Story Telling culture fulfilling our goal to enrich the lives of our customers
- Seeks information regarding new products, promotions and programs
- Contributes to an environment where everyone knows their health and safety is a top priority and where everyone actively participates in ensuring the health and safety of each other and our customers
- Takes accountability to respond to customer feedback in a timely manner
Goals and Objectives
- Aligns with store leadership on goals and objectives for the fiscal year
- Supports team to drive best-in-class employee engagement and net promoter scores
- Ensures Visual Standards are followed and maintained
Experience in specialty retail or a retail environment preferred but not required.
Adaptability, flexibility and a willingness to learn new things and be exposed to all aspects of the store
Demonstrated commitment to creating an exceptional employee and customer experience
Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
Ability to lift medium to large items, up to 40 pounds, while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Availability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays, overnights and early mornings (if required for the role)