Customer Experience Representative
Part-time | London, ON
Be Part of Our Story
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the store, learning our store operations, including: visual merchandising, storytelling, curating gifts for our customers, and our payment experience.
- We are seeking people who are available for a combination of shifts that could run from as early as 5:30am, and those that could end as late as 9pm, including both weekends and weekdays. You'll have a strong desire to be involved in all aspects of adding joy to our customers' lives.
- You'll engage customers actively in conversation; both to build relationships, as well as to pair them with some of the fantastic products we carry that will enrich their lives.
- You'll create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores by working as part of a team of creative and engaged people.
- You will bring high performance attitude and effort to each shift, inspiring others to do the same.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are self-motivated and able to lead your own work; applying lessons from training quickly.
- You enjoy receiving and giving feedback; seeing interactions with co-workers and store leaders as an opportunity for learning.
- You are passionate and enthusiastic; possessing a flair for customer relationship-building.
- If you have a passion for visual merchandising and storytelling through display building, you will love being part of this team!
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.