Who We Are!
Making Connections. Creating Experiences.
To inspire our customers and those they care about with life-enriching products and experiences
BELIEFS & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We believe in hiring and inspiring the best talent
- We believe in being passionately customer centric
- Being agile, being innovative
- Driving value creation, for us and for our shareholders
- Being caring of each other and the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the daily operations of the store, before the store opens (5AM start time)
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Representatives to get merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor quickly and efficiently
- Utilize strong organizational and delegation skills to keep track of inventory and replenishment
- Conduct inventory cycle counts, replenish stock, manage product returns, shelve products, and receive and process incoming store merchandise
- Use merchandising standards to create a visually appealing, stimulating store
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
2-3 years of experience in a merchandising or operations role preferred
Experience supervising and coaching others is preferred
Demonstrated commitment to creating an exceptional employee and customer experience
Knowledge of Provincial Health & Safety standards
Ability to lift medium to large items, up to 40 pounds, while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques
Availability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
The Role: You support Store Leadership in cultivating an environment that promotes authentic best-in-class employee and customer experiences and are guided by our culture and our mission of adding joy. Your role as an Operations Leader is one of collaboration, innovation, inspiration, support, and coaching, and in doing so you help to sustain a high performing culture. You consistently role model the Indigo Beliefs and are a leader that sets examples for your team to follow.