Online Billing & Support Agent (Full-time)
Full-time | Brampton, ON
Be Part of Our Story
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life.
Current Indigo employees should apply through the Internal Mobility page using your @indigo.ca email address.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Online Billing and Support Agent is responsible for supporting Customers, Stores and Customer Service via telephone and email in regards to customer and/or order related inquiries. In addition, tasks include fraud prevention, recovery of failed settlements, charge backs, billing related inquiries, refunds/adjustments and order status updates.
- As part of fraud prevention, investigate high risk orders and identify unauthorized transactions and abuse
- Recover failed settlements
- Effectively resolve billing related inquiries, including invoice requests, charge backs and refunds and adjustments
- Effectively resolve customer and/or order related problems, escalating issues, bugs and concerns to the appropriate channels
- Provide phone and email support to our Customers, Stores and Customer Service Team
- Investigate late orders using various tools and applications. Work with internal departments and external vendors for product updates and estimated shipping time frames
WHO YOU ARE:
- Secondary School Diploma
- 2+ years Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and reacting quickly to shifting priorities
- Motivated and optimistic
- Able to handle stressful situations involving irate customer escalations
- Knowledge of Excel
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Call Centre experience an asset
- Flexible schedule (Mon-Sun 9am-11pm ET, including Stat Holidays)
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.