Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada’s Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
As the Customer Intelligence Analyst, you will be supporting the maintenance and execution of the Indigo direct communication strategy, data model and processes, including campaign set-up for rigorous measurement and monitoring to learn from each campaign. This position will work closely with the broader Customer Intelligence, Email Marketing and Loyalty team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage implementation of direct marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, list generation, customer targeting and activation based on channel engagement
- Accurately deliver on approved test and learn campaigns to ensure measurement can be conducted by the analytics team
- Understand and interpret targeting requirements from marketing teams, extracting data from SAS to generate lists
- Maintain internal business documentation
- Maintain and update reports on direct marketing campaigns
- Ad hoc analysis to help support contact strategy
- Act as an advocate for the customer by placing them at the forefront of all decision-making and design processes
- Proactively identify and anticipate customer expectations and needs
- Collaborate with others to drive flexible and iterative solutions, quickly and easily
- Share technical knowledge with others and actively seek to learn from those more knowledgeable than yourself
- Help others see the impacts of their efforts and proactively engage other functions to get input
- Encourage others to freely share their point of view and be open to feedback
- Take an active role in fostering a culture of continual learning, taking risks without the fear of making mistakes
- Embrace, champion and influence change through your team and/or the organization
WHO YOU ARE:
- Post-secondary education in a quantitative discipline: Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science preferred
- 1 – 2 years of SAS or SQL programming required
- Moderate to advance Excel skills - VBA experience an asset.
- Working experience in campaign management, CRM or Loyalty Analytics an asset
- Retail experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Quick and curious learner
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced organization
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
Current Indigo employees should apply through the Internal Mobility page using your @indigo.ca email address.