Indigo is the world’s first cultural department store — a physical and digital place inspired by and filled with books, ideas, beautifully designed products, and the creative people who help make it all happen. We believe in real books, living life fully and generously, being kind to each other and to the environment, and that stories — big and little — connect us. Indigo is here to be your place — for joyful moments of discovery and to connect with people who share your passion for reading, your belief in ideas, and your commitment to making the world a better and more beautiful place.
In becoming the world’s first cultural department store, this is the most exciting and creative time in our history. We want to share our particular brand of joyful moments and engaging products with as many likeminded global citizens as possible. We are now incredibly excited to be growing our U.S. presence, reaching out to new potential staff and customers who share our values. If you have a passion for books, music, and art, and believe you can help us in establishing and leading a culture of joy and positivity for our customers in a retail environment, we want to meet you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores
- Leverage our product to tell stories
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
- Curate specific product collections for each customer you meet
- Leave a lasting impression
- Conduct inventory cycle counts, replenish stock, manage product returns, shelve products, and receive and process incoming store merchandise
- Use merchandising standards to create a visually appealing, stimulating store
- Engage and connect with our customers on the floor
WHO YOU ARE
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.