Dedicated to creating experiences through customer connections, Indigo is always looking for bright , energetic and customer- focused people to join our team and bring our exciting mission to life. We have more than 200 Indigo, Indigo spirit ,Chapters and Coles stores across Canada and this fall will have our first store in Short Hills, New Jersey.
Who we are:
-We love books and all things beautiful
-We are Canada's Cultural Department Store
-Books are at our heart and soul and Great Books are just the beginning....
We play by the following rules:
-We exist to add joy to our customers lives each and every time they interact with us and our products.
-Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
-We treat each other the way we would treat a valued friend.
-We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
-We give back to the communities in which we operate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the head of store and ensure the store is well-run, well-merchandised and well-staffed
- Coordinate and communicate the daily task assignments to the Customer Experience Representatives
- Communicate sales goals to the Customer Experience Representatives
- Ensure goals are achieved and identifying areas that require merchandising attention
- Follow pre-opening, post-opening and closing procedures
- Engage and inspire our customers on the floor
- Make meaningful connections
- Create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores
- Leverage our product to tell stories
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
- Curate specific product collections for each customer you meet
- Leave a lasting impression
WHO YOU ARE
We are located in the County Fair Mall in New Minas NS and known as Coles Bookstore.