Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
We play by the following rules:
You support Store Leadership by cultivating an environment that promotes authentic best-in-class employee and customer experiences and are guided by our culture and our mission of adding joy. Your role as a Customer Experience Leader in either a Large Format or Small Format store is one of collaboration, innovation, inspiration, support, and coaching and in doing so, you to help to sustain a high performing culture. You consistently role model the Indigo Beliefs and are a core contributor to the Leadership team.
* Empowers and supports team to make decisions, creating a highly engaged and high performing team
* Supports Leadership Team to train and coach a high-performing Customer Experience Representative Team
* Makes recommendations and keeps Leadership informed regarding Customer Experience Representative Team performance
* Provides input to Leadership Team regarding succession plans
* Unlocks full potential of employees by providing consistent feedback
* Owns self-development and provides continuous feedback to Store Leadership
* Communicate daily and weekly sales goals to the team and encourage awareness of promotions
* Engage and inspire our customers while making meaningful connections
* Create a warm and welcoming environment
* Leverage our product to tell stories
* Add joy to our customers' lives
* Coordinates and communicates daily task assignments to the team and identifies areas that require merchandising attention
* Perform and direct opening and closing procedures
* Receiving and shelving product
WHO YOU ARE
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.