We are a very customer-centric retail brand. We love making lasting connections with everyone who visits us. We offer books and lifestyle products that bring joy to people's lives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the head of store and ensure the store is well-run, well-merchandised and well-staffed
- Coordinate and communicate the daily task assignments to the Customer Experience Representatives
- Communicate sales goals to the Customer Experience Representatives
- Ensure goals are achieved and identifying areas that require merchandising attention
- Follow pre-opening, post-opening and closing procedures
- Engage and inspire our customers on the floor
- Make meaningful connections
- Create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores
- Leverage our product to tell stories
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
- Curate specific product collections for each customer you meet
- Leave a lasting impression
- Assist in receiving duties and stocking shelves
- Coach staff and be open to feedback on a daily basis
WHO YOU ARE
- Solution driven
- Open to feedback
We are looking for a new team member who has experience in a retail supervisory position and wants to learn and grow with Indigo over the long term. This is a part time role with potential for advancement. This job is an assistant manager type position and requires leadership skills, retail knowledge and very open availability year round.
Only those who meet all of the above qualifications will be considered.