Indigo is the world’s first cultural department store — a physical and digital place inspired by and filled with books, ideas, beautifully designed products, and the creative people who help make it all happen. We believe in real books, living life fully and generously, being kind to each other and to the environment, and that stories — big and little — connect us. Indigo is here to be your place — for joyful moments of discovery and to connect with people who share your passion for reading, your belief in ideas, and your commitment to making the world a better and more beautiful place.
In becoming the world’s first cultural department store, this is the most exciting and creative time in our history. We want to share our particular brand of joyful moments and engaging products with as many likeminded global citizens as possible. We are now incredibly excited to be growing our U.S. presence, reaching out to new potential staff and customers who share our values. If you have a passion for books, music, and art, and believe you can help us in establishing and leading a culture of joy and positivity for our customers in a retail environment, we want to meet you!
WHO WE ARE
• We love books and all things beautiful
• We are the World’s First Cultural Department Store
• Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning…
We play by the following rules:
• We exist to add joy to our customers’ lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
• Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
• We treat each other the way we’d treat a valued friend
• We inspire each other to do our best work
• We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
• We give back to the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHO YOU ARE
To find our more, please visit: https://www.indigoshorthills.com
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.