Current Indigo employees should apply through the Internal Mobility page using your @indigo.ca email address.
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
We play by the following rules:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Manager, Retail Operations is responsible for driving the pilot development, roll-out, and sustainment plan for key cross-functional Retail Operations and eCommerce projects, cultivating an environment that promotes authentic best-in-class employee and customer experiences. Guided by Indigo culture and our mission of adding joy, the Manager will be responsible for all Retail Operations functions and communications related to the Online Returns to Store and Buy Online Pick Up In Store projects, ensuring their successful implementation in conjunction with cross-functional partners.
• Drive all Retail Operations functions and communications, with the strategic support of the Senior Director, in relation to key cross-functional Retail Operations and eCommerce projects:
• Online Returns to Store
• Buy Online Pick Up in-store
• Ensure the successful roll-out of both key pilot projects, troubleshooting and executing process redesign as needed to improve workflow and the internal/external customer experience
• Lead the project team in providing stores with best in class support to internal and external customers, supporting the Field through meeting of Indigo Help Service Level Agreements
• Monitor and look for opportunities to continuously improve the Ship to Store and Online Returns to Store processes
• Develop and implement sustainment plan to ensure the long-term success of both key strategic projects
• Ensure newly implemented processes/solutions meet business needs
• Ensure the completion of team deliverables and set/adhere to team budgets as applicable
• Act as an advocate for the customer by placing then at the forefront of all design and decision-making processes
• Proactively identify and anticipate customer expectations and needs
• Embrace and seek out technology that creates high tech and high touch solutions for Indigo’s customers
• Challenge the status quo and consistently identify areas for improvement, diagnose issues and working to resolve them
WHO YOU ARE:
• 3-5 years of Management experience in a Retail environment
• Experience implementing ecommerce projects in a retail environment an asset
• Demonstrates conceptual/critical thinking, and clarifies complex data or situations
• Strong digital literacy
• Math and analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.